Sunday, June 15

Gunting Rambut



Went to Queensbay today. Had lunch with my family at Breeks. Lausania rocks!!!
Anyway after lunch went to Quickcut for a hair cut. Since queue was kinda long so went for a walk. Saw this Shell promotion road show and They were playing a baseball game on Wii

So I decided to try. I got 3 home runs out of 6 shots!! Wuhuu! they gave me Shell cap.

After that went back to Quickcut and there were still a few more people to wait so vained with my new cap! lol

Ok Jo don't say I vain d! lolx.
I miss my hair sobz
See before

And now

And worse of all my back still slope! Haven't completely grow back to my old one.Well before went home took some pictures from the car park



See the unclear skies? its not my camera. Its actually how dirty our air is. Its getting really polluted.
Look at this picture.

Its actually a bad take but I love th effects, its like going through a space portal lolx

After coming home from dinner at night, I started to start spraying my "kerja kayu" a wood work for school.



white spray


How it looks in the end.


Full moon!!!but a tiny 1
Well tomorrow school starts so need go sleep now.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com