Sunday, June 1

ANC Part 1


Today ws our ANC( Annual National Convention).I got to wear a coat today! lol I bet nobody recognizes me
Schools from around Malaysia were coming. Schools that were present on this day were Chung ling Butterwoth, Jit Sin High School and Jit sin Private, Hua Lien, Sacred heart High School, SMK Darul Ridzuan, Union High School and Chung Ling High School.Went to school at about 8:30 in the morning. When I reached there I went to help a few friends insert disks into plastics.


At about 10, people started to come.




And i was instructed to be the photographer so i waited at the reception with no one other than...

Hobart Lim!!

Zheng Lik
And a few more mates from Union High School.

And people were starting to fill the hall.




Look at all the Chung Ling Kias!




Well there were many ushers at the reception. Their job was to take the guest to their seats or class room. This are a few pictures of them
.(most of them are very shy)




When almost everyone was here the Presidents of the respective schools were waiting to greet the VIPS.


Sorry I really dunno their names so can't write it.

After that took a picture with Chun Kit.

And here are the VIPs



These were our 2 MCs for the day.


Firstly we were called to sing NEGARAKU!
It was followed by a speech by Shereen , one of the high post JCI members i think.

I am new, I dunno anything.

Then the presidents had a group photo on stage.


Later on the VIPS opened the ceremony by banging the gong.

And after it sounded the third time my camera's battery went dead!
lolx so for the rest of the day I was using Stanley's camera. I will continue to blog tomorrow as I need to wait for his pictures.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com