Wednesday, June 4

Chung Ling Campfire


Yesterday our school scouts had organized our annual campfire.I went at about 12. And there were only a few people there since most of them were told to come at 4:30PM. So there I was holding my camera walking around looking for things to shoot. WHO KNEW when I wanted to take my first picture, the BATTERY EMPTY sign came out.I had already charged it the whole night through, but it says battery empty. I think got problem d.

But luckily for me there was
Nicole!!

Ahaa if you were there you would have noticed a girl with a DSLR hanging around her neck, That's her!!!
Ahaa this is the amazing gateway I was talking about last time,


Look at me! I am on top of the world!!

And this was the stage

And since I had nothing to do I went over to the gateway to help the form 1 scouts,
see me teaching them how to saw a bamboo?

ahahahhaa
So at about 4:30 people started to arrive.

Everyone was getting up the gateway, which is a tradition




After that a few scout mates and me was appointed as the ring leader of the mighty CGLians.


And my first task was to bring them 102 bottles of water and bread.


(apala! take water for you also want take picture!)
After that we screamed and cheered like mad. We were aiming for best supporters!

(GOGOGO!!

MOVE YOUR HANDS!

(What was I doing? I seriously dunno)
Then there was the fashion show. The clothes were effin nice!
All the CLHS scouts went in front to support!

(Cow Girl)

From this angle, they look like the gods of earth!!

And we had our first free dance shortly after that. It was awesome!! We were all dancing crazy!!!
And then there was the singing and dancing performances.From this part on there won't be many pictures because there were to many people and she couldn't bring her precious out. lolx

At about 8, the fire lighting ceremony had begun.



I love this picture, do you notice a little heart shape in the middle of the picture? I didn't notice it to until she told me.

Its like the opening ceremony of the Olympics, just the flame is kinda smaller.
Thought our the night we were screaming and shouting yells and moving our hands !!


And you know keeps me alive?

100 PLUS! They should pay me for advertising them you know, haha
And then there was the free dance again. This time it was hotter!! It was raining!
WET PARTY!!!!
wuhuuuu!
Lol then was this song tuo tiao which means strip in Chinese, and I was just opening a few buttons when my seniors came and gangbanged me!! Threw my shirt into the crowd!
WHAT THE HELL!
Anyway I was so high I kept on dancing like mad for non stop. Even went up the stage to dance with the guys. I really looked like a fool but who cares!!!!Ahahaha we were all soaked in rain and sweat. And thousands of people there were dancing like there was no tomorrow!! Very energetic i tell you! Whoever that didn't come really wasted a very good opportunity!

Well to bad in the end we didn't win best support. PCGHS won and Overall Champion went to SGGS. At least we won best field decoration and runner up for the dance! lol

Before we went home we vained!

Gawd! I hate the flash!!




OII! who is that Red Indian that spoiled our picture har!!

Well after I reached home, I took a Pacadol and 2 Strepsails before I went to bed. Felt very tired until I slept from 12 to 11 this morning.
And now my voice very sexy!!!!!! ahahhahaa

2 comments:

p i y i on June 6, 2008 at 11:02 AM said...

i saw you! hahaa :D

chien-ming on June 6, 2008 at 12:06 PM said...

Senior Prefect!!! I saw both of you!!! ahhaha Wet partyy!! wuhuu!

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com