Tuesday, June 17

Nothing To Talk About


Well school has continued as usual, nothing to talk about to. School life is very boring. Yesterday after school I was so so tired, I slept from 5 to 9:30PM and actually woke up just to have dinner and a bath and continued sleeping till the next day. WOW! You can call me piggie ming now! haha
Had PJ this morning. After 2 months we finally went to the field to play football. And I scored an hat-trick! Oh yeah the motions for the English Debate for the National Levels are out. They are

First Round: This house believes that EQ, not IQ determines how successful a person will become.

Quarter-Finals: This house would let the information superhighway runs free

Semi-Finals: This house believes that well done is better than well said.

Finals: This house believes that good things come to those who wait

Well I won't be participating in it as I am not good enough. Anyway good luck to the guys! Win it for Penang!!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com