Wednesday, June 11

Weird-Funny-Disgusting~


Yesterday when I was on my MSn alone downstairs I suddenly saw a black figure move by outsidde the door. At first I thought was seeing things, but then I started to hear noises like there was something moving so I felt weird so went out of the room to find out what was in the dark. When i turned on the lights,
KNOW WHAT I HEARD????
Meowww!!
LMAO! there was a cat in my house. It somehow climbed into my house thought the opened window.


It stayed under the sofa for quite some time even my dad tried to "shoo" it away. And after a few attempts he finally came out but went to hide in the curtains instead it climbed all the way up we were like using the cane to puch it to go out of the window we opened for it. But it got so scared he actually POOPED!!!
YUCKSS!

GROSSS!!!!!
but he went out at the end of the night!
Ewwwwwww!!!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com