Saturday, June 14

I.m Back!!


Sorry guys last few days really nothing happen. Just school and school. Well I screwed up really badly in this exam! I didn't fail anything but got many Bs. Anyway went to school this morning for our first (full new board) meeting. Since I arrived school before ten so walked around school taking pictures.



Karate!
wacha!
Then went to the basketball court. Saw Andrew showing his skills



Let you all guess something, what do you think this place is from your first view

Well its our school canteen. lol If you got it right great! If wrong don't blame you cause it really doesn't look like one. This room is for our teachers.
Since it was almost 10am, so walked back to the meeting classroom. and the way there see who I met

ShuXian! aka BUG
So took her to the classroom la.
This were the agenda's of the day


At first there were only a few people



Our seniors

Since Union girls were only coming after 11AM so we started our own board meeting first

(B.O.Ds)

(Kai Deng and Li Chuan)
They leaded us to start.
And after a while they had finally came so they joined us to have a meeting about the past ANC

And in the end there were like 40++ people.

Just skip the meeting part.
In the meeting we were giving comments and getting responses from the senior on our performance that day.
After that Shereen came

She was with Francis and a few more people

Well since I had to go home after that so I didn't know what were they doing.

had lunch in Pulau Tikus market


After lunch saw it was also SOMEONES time for lunch. ILOVE this picture!

Aren't they cute?
After that as usual la went for tennis then we had dinner behind my grandma's house in Taman Delima.
It was a new coffee shop. I think few months nia


Well and thats about it. My Saturday now off to JAYCEES blog
lolx

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com