Sunday, December 30

1 Person that Listens can Make all The difference


I didn't manage to say this in my last post. but even after how many times i say this. I still can't thank her enough.
Thanks again Joey! jJj
Ahaa anyway my grandparents came to my house to go have dinner together. Dad decided to go some place called "Feng yuan" or something at Bayan Baru. But when we were there look at the people outside. And you don't need to have a second doubt about the amount of people inside

We were already quite hungry and couldn't wait no more so went to Fisherman Wharf . You know! The one opposite the Motorola Factory!

While waiting for the food to come I took some pictures.

Crabs!

Creepy?

My family
And after dinner we were so full!!I couldn't even walk properly!. I think I stuffed myself with to much food.But still! i wanted to come home and online to chat with someone.but dad say after dinner go and have a stroll at Giant!

Grr had no choice. I dislike going there. there's nothing i can do!! And even before we entered the store.Mom wanted to go have a look at the "Mini Pasar Malam".

After about 30 minutes only wanted to go home
And there's me , here blogging. And now.. I want to "chiongg!!!" my Maple!!!
104!! here i come!

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com