Sunday, March 16

1 Days Left Till School Reopens


Yesterday morning I went to Gembira Parade for this futsol competition organized by our school's Junior Jaycees.

I arrived late so they started without me. But I did play 5 minutes at the end. And that was when I realized I made a mistake of coming in. An opponent tacked me in the knee. And i was screaming like hell. And everyone thought I was diving!!
In the end I tried to wear this knee protector

but it still hurt. So I rested. But after a few matches I finally can play again but I couldn't do any turns or run as fast as I use to.

(Students watching a match}

(My Teammates fooling around)
Well after a whole days hard work we finally went into the finals. We were against DAP United led by...
You guess lar who supports DAP so much?
EuJune!!
xD

(The guys warming up before the match.)
The match was very exciting we were trailing at first but in the end Jhensen finally succeeded to get the winning goal in the last 30 seconds!
Yay him!!


And the Golden Boot Award went to Eric Tan

Jhensen's dad "belajan-ed" us Exel! wuhuu!
After that we had a group picture.

Bola Pao team!

Pure Gold??
SWEAT!
After that I followed Jhensen home and went to Tennis together.
After tennis followed him home to and waited for my mom .
Gosh I was so tired yesterday. Whole day sports and at night watched ManUtd versus Derby till 1AM. But it was worth it as Arsenal drew and we are leading by 1 point with 1 more game in hand!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com