Saturday, March 29

One Meaningful day


Went to school this morning. After arriving at school took a picture.

(in front of CLHS at 6:40AM)
Then at about 9 something went to the hand ball court to check out Eric(captain) and the guys




(Hand Ball)


Having a few shots)
And after that I tried a few shots.

{Getting ready}

At the end got saved by Eric.
Anyway after this we had an idea about capturing the guys saving goals.
HERE ARE YOUR SUPERMAN




After that Eric had his shot at me.

And it got in. I am a noob keeper


After fooling around I went to my club's GM

And this is when I really screwed up 2 peoples day. Well it is always my big mouth. It is always causing me trouble. I am trying to control what I speak but I just can never succeed . Well I added something that Jhensen didn't say into his mouth. Well he said he didn't say it but I thought he did. Well at the end of the day I think he is right. I am sorry for messing up your day. I didn't mean to make you so pissed. And stop ruining my life. I know your good at it. You made me feel very miserable today.
SORRY !

After school went to Jhensen's place. Felt being hated the whole day. but it is my fault. Anyway after playing PS2 a while I went to Gurney just before going to tennis.
Saw these really nice hair styles



On the way back met Jocelyn , May Chee, Sze and the guys. So hanged out a while at Secret Recipe.

After tennis and bathing at PSC went back to Gurney and guess who was there!!
LIN YU ZHONG!




Then met up with the guys at Chilis

The guys!

The dinner was on Jhensen's mom for congratulating us of being champs in the English debate for our district

During that period there weren't many people outside

It was like there was no one there.

After that me and Eujune went upstairs to buy reload. but we also went to a music shop and a cell phone shop to ask about his phone.
When we wanted to go back to Chilis. the guys had already went back to Jhensen's house so we went back to. On the way there met my family. They told me wanted to go hme in 30 mins times. that was 9:40. So I just followed them and Eujune went back alone.

And in the car park. it was terrible!!
It was so jammed!

Jammed until the cars can't even move on the ramp to go down.

Took us an hour just to get out into the main road.
Well today is quite a fun day. If it wasn't for my big mouth it will even be a better 1.
Well thanks jhen for dinner and sorry bout this morning.

1 comments:

Chee Yi on March 30, 2008 at 2:13 PM said...

Dude, give me some tips on attracting visitors to my site :D

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com