Friday, March 28

WHO IS THAT!!!!



WARNING!
What your about to see has never been shown to anyone till this very day. Those who can't breathe when they laugh to much please skip this picture. As Chien Ming reveals his TWIN!!!!
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~

~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
ALAMAK!!!
I KNOW!!
ITS REALLY GAY!!
xD
Well as you all know this blog is famous for its gigs and gags so I added something in to a whole new level.
Well ok you can stop laughing after this point!
I wil remove this picture very soon.
lol
It really makes me look....
well you decide
xD

Anyway way back to the normal stuff
My mom prepared chicken Chop for dinner.


I know you want it!
lol please wipe the saliva that dripped on the desk. After your mom ban you from coming to my site cause you dirtied the house
joking!
lol

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com