Thursday, March 27

He Finally Speaks


Life is never how we expect it to be.Like you can never expect to win the lotery every time you place a bet or to get first in the exam because you had studied. As for my life , I always thought that I was ok with the way I am now. How wrong was I. Recently I have had this feeling that I am getting more and more criticisms or getting avoided. And who is it to blame?
ME
Some how during this few months the feeling of loneliness has gotten the better of me. And this has made me desperate. I dunno why but I am doing the things I never or seldom did before like asking for someones number or asking bout someone that I don't even know just to know that someone. And I am really ashamed of myself.
I would like to make an apology to everyone for being suck an*** . I am not perfect . I do make mistakes as I just did .If theres anything you don't like about me or think that I should change a few parts of my life. Please do tell me.
Save me from turning into someone that even I wouldn't recognize.
It took me alot of courage to write this out but I had to.

1 comments:

Chandu on April 12, 2008 at 8:39 PM said...

Nice post : For more entertainment visit : http://vijayachandru.blogspot.com/

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com