Friday, March 7

D-Day


Well i am back! xD but wont be nay pictures today. Well holidays are here! And I have recently received the 2 papers which I was so afraid for. And at the end I failed my Mandarin as i expected and I got 70 something for my KH! wuhuU!
But its still terrible results. So holiday I don't think i can go out. I am hoping that i can go to Queens on this coming Monday but.. Keeping fingers crossed. And on that day in the morning I am going to Chung Ling to attend this course for us to get posts in out clubs. Its gonna be such a rush.
Oh yeah our debate team was planning to attend the relay For Life at Youth Park tomorrow but somehow we didn't manage to find enough group members so the plan was abolished . And guess what since exams are over we are taking the debate practise as an excuse to get out of class and we are playing FIFA08! lolx
So to everyone
Happy Holidays!!
xD
Oh yeah! Btw Manchester United qualified for the Quarter Finals of the Champs league
Glory! Glory!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com