Monday, March 10

Learning Something New


Today I have learned something new
.NEVER BE TO NICE TO SOMEONE IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH THAT SOMEONE.
that's what happen to me. If your to nice to someone and you are just friends, that someone will be afraid that others will misunderstand which is normal. Inn the end who gets hurt? You answer. the best is be nice until certain level. Or maybe its just me as i am always having bad luck i this friendship thingy.

Anyway went to school this morning to attend a course. It was so dull and boring, had no choice but to attend it because if you don't you can't have a better AJK post.

I was here early so I took a picture of my schools map

So it started at 8. me and my friends were in the hall half day dreaming and talking and not paying any attention the teacher in front of the hall. At 9:30 we finally had our break. the hall was empty as everyone left it.

And to get for food we had to wait like mad.

Well we didn't care after the course ended we took a bus to Jhensen's house to get our school project done.
When we were crossing the road to get to the bus stand on the other side we saw this

Fine piece of art right! lolx

View atop the bridge.
We were expecting to sit a Rapid bus to Komtar to change to another bus to get us to gurney where Jhen stayed but we ended up sitting a Hin Bus instead.

At Komtar we got down and waited for the rapid bus that will take us to Pulau Tikus

(U101)
where we would walk to Gurney from there and as it arrived, the bus was PACKED! And we got in it got more PACKED!!! We couldn't even move our hands freely.


So when we arrived Jhen came down to get us into his apartment. Did I mention? he stays in Regency apartment which is like just beside G-Hotel. And when we entered his house, it was like the hotel suites. Damm nice. Well we were supposed to do our protect, but in the end we played his PS2! WHICH WAS PINK!! even the controller ahaa

Before that I took some pictures to. Here are some views of Gurney Drive from the 16th floor


Well at the end off the day we did get our work done. lolx
And Eric fetched me home.

Well I have to go to this course again tomorrow .
BORED!
And I hope to get over this misery as fast as possible.

Btw this is my 101th post! lol yay me!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com