Thursday, March 13

Went Around The Island


Little brother wanted to go watch a movie today so went to Queensbay with my mom and brother to watch the Spiderwich show. lolx But I wanted to buy the tickets, Jhensen called me. wanted me to go to his house to discuss debate stuff . At first I didn't want to go but after persuading me a few times decided to go. So sat the U307 bus from Queens to Komtar then sat taxi to his house. Damm EX!!! the taxi

Anyway as usual we go to Jhen's house can't do work eh. Lolx We played again. Ahaa and we watched Step Up 2 in Gurney. It was awesome!! I been trying to do some of the moves! lol and I look like an idiot. Anyway when i wanted to go home. I waited for the T304 bus for ages in the end decided to sit a taxi to Komtar and sat a U303 bus to Sunshine Square and my mom fetched me from there. At the end of the day I spent RM35 on transportation. Jhensen sponsored me RM30!! lol yay him!!

So for this week I hav sat 3 different buses! lol A personal record

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com