Friday, March 21

Annual Cross Country Race


As I had mentioned today was our schools annual cross country race( merentas desa), So As usual woke up at 5AM and took my school bus.. When we arrived Youth Park , it was pitch black and I was so bored as it starts at 8Am and it was only 6:50 then.So I...
Vained!

At about 8Am everyone was ready and here was the starting line

Get readt People!

V.I.Ps

Students discussing their strategies?
And after the sound from the honk OoOoOoNG!!!!!
the race started. The length of the race was between 7 to 9KM. Starts from youth park, go into Botanical garden, come out go along Scotland Road then go into Jesselton then back to youth park.

(during the race)
Well I "chionged" in this years race and guess what I got

Lolx 9!!! out of 1000 participants in my group! xD THINK AGAIN!

Its actually 60 lolx gothca!

See this noob kia! get 8!!!!!
Joking la he is 1 of my most loyal readers! lolx
gratz to Desmond Goh
Well after running everyone was so exhausted

People resting
What about me?

Introducing you to Banglamutuchienmingsami!
1 word!
SWEAT!!!
As all the students had already returned the prize giving ceremony which was held at the small stadium

Had started
And when i was walking around I saw Jhensen and the guys

It started with the ribbon cutting ceremony

Then prize giving.

2 form 6 prefects holding the medals
And at that precise moment my camera's battery went dead!
So after this point I had no choice but to use my lame 1.3 mega pixel camera again
Here are the pictures from the prize giving ceremony








After that went to Galaxy Internet cafe opposite PCGHS and played for an hour. After that met a few friends from PCGHS and took a bus home. Now I am very very tired so I wish to sleep like a pig
NO ONE CAN PREVENT ME FROM DOING SO!!
wakkakakakak!





0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com