Tuesday, March 25

We Are The champions !


Today was a very big day for us debaters course today is the finals of the District level. So I decided to have a "Naughty Chien Ming" part 2. lolx Took my phone and camera to school ahaa
Well this is how it looks like in my school at 7AM

Here are some students walking to the field for PE.

Anyway for those who dunno the guys this is our Legendary Hobart Lim. The guy with the IQ of 180!

Eu June!

Daniel trying to cover his face with a phone

Gocha in the end thou

Jo-hanan with a phone

So for the morning we did our last discussions before the big battle

And when I got bored, I did my home work

And at about 1 MGS debaters were already here. lolx Before we went out. We took some pictures. I had spread my vain sickness to them. Sorry guys!




After that we went to the auditorium.
Where the debate was going to be held

And slowly people started to come in

Can spot me?

Hobart

Me

We were lucky as we drew the side we wanted.
This is our 3 debaters for the day

{Keat Yang, Jhensen, Daniel)

This are the debaters from MGS

{Atiqah, Esther, Marrina)
please inform me to change it lolx
And here is how it went






And when it was the result waiting time here is everyone's expression



After the judges discussed

Results were announced by the prefects

CLHS were the winners!
Wuuuu!!
We cheered! lolx
We also shook our hands with MGS
lols
they are very sporting
see

All smiling lolx
After that I rushed to my Rumah Sukan

Untill now I had been chosen to represent my house in long jump, javelin, and 100meters. Waiting for 4x100M to xD
So after it finished I came home and here i am now.
PS
JHENSEN
Ahem! ahem!

3 comments:

her on March 30, 2008 at 11:25 AM said...

OMG, why your debate team SO MANY people one??

chien-ming on March 30, 2008 at 1:00 PM said...

No thx Barb xD . VC!!! you finally came! lolx no lar just 5 ppl nia we the rest is learning eh lolx.

Unknown on April 6, 2008 at 12:59 AM said...

CHIENMING!! DELETE THAT PHOTO!! I WAS STICKING OUT MY TONGUE AT KEAT YANG!! DELETEE!!!!! EEEEEKKKK!!!

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com