Saturday, March 8

Elections



8th of March!! The day where all Malaysians come together to vote for the candidates that they feel will bring the country good from 4 main political parties that are
Barisan National
PAS
DAP
PKR
Well since I am under the age of 21 I am not allowed to vote and i am not really sure am i allowed to voice out in blogs as you above read in your newspaper I might be caught. And since its already 6 now all the polling stations are closed so I cant tell everyone what to do.

Ok this is what I did today. We wanted to go for lunch at this Malay restaurant in Bayan Lepas. On the way there there were so so many flags everywhere. Flags for the political parties


But to our disappointment it was closed and since we were all already very hungry we went to have lunch somewhere near the Snake Temple

And I was supposed to go for tennis today but the weather didn't look so good. So at about 4 we went out and my parents went to vote. Half way there it rained like cats and dogs


And then when we arrived at
Jalan Gottlieb. It was so jammed!

Oh yeah did I mention? My mom is voting under Pulau Tikus district so the polling station was at PCGHS.So I followed my mom since I never been to that school.

And I found the room where every student in PCGHS loves! xD

ahaa Maybe their discipline room isn't as scary as my school's.
And I seriously felt a envy feeling when I saw this

FULL!!!!!!
AND THERES LIKE 3 OF THIS CABINETS
ALL FULL!!!
My school ler. ..
lol
I really respect you all! lol
Anyway when my mom was done guess who I met!!! lolx

Mr Teng Hock Nam!!!
Lolx wuhuu!! maybe this will come out in tomorrows papers lolx.
SWT
Well my mom voted for him and I guess he is gonna be our next Chief Minister as out of the 3 successors to Dr Khor( current chief minister of Penang) he is the 1 with the most experience .
And untill now its still raining .
So Citizens of Malaysia
For those who have voted
Hope you had made the right vote
For the candidates
Hope you win!
And for the rest of us!!
Sit in front of your TV!
and watch the results!
LOLX
~OFF~

1 comments:

Alvin Lee on March 18, 2008 at 11:26 PM said...

He lose already la...xD

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com