Friday, February 8

1st Day Of Chinese New Year


Start from last night. At the stroke at 12am. There were fireworks everywhere. But... My 5megapixel camera wasn't fast enough and couldn't capture any. this is what I got

(blur right)
After that got bored so I took a ride on my Mercedez!

Opps I mean my bicycle

In the dark!

Without hands!

Ok that was yesterday, Today is da first day of Chinese New Year. So went to my Fathers grandma first and I got a realy big Ang Pow!
After That went to my other grandma's house. On the way there took this picture.

For those who haven't been to Penang before, this is Union high school.
After we arrived they said wanted to go to another Aunties house in Weld Quay because every relative was there. So all 6 of us squeezes into my dad's car

And Penang loked like a dead town. There was so so little cars!! And mostly 80% of the shops on the streets were closed

And then we gambled there! lolx

In the end I lost Rm10! darn!!
At about 6 we went home and me and my dad went to PSC to play tennis. After having dinner at my grands we headed home .
And then went out to play fireworks with my neighbors

After a while Qian Lyn and her sis came(hope i get your name right this time!)

Look at Stanley posing

(must have learned it from his sis)
Then he wnated to put a big firework

So got my camera ready and then CHIJ! CHEK!
this is all i got!!!!!!!!!!!!!! booooooooo!!!!

I NEED A DSLR!!!!
Anyway i gnna gamble again today! ahahah wish me luck!! see ya

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com