Wednesday, February 6

Sa Chap Mer!( last day before the New Lunar New year Starts)


I woke up at 11 this morning. Lol I wake at 5 every morning. if got opportunity to stay up late. i wil surely take it!

Anyway went to my grandma's house for lunch. While waiting for my dad i got bored and took some pictures.

Ahaa weird picture.)

BIGABOO!

( Wow! i just caught a 5300 phone taht was flying in the sky!)

(My House Street)

(maine's house)
She just got admitted into hospital moments ago. Her bro told me she was puking.
Hope she gets well soon!
After lnch had to come home. i wanted to go and sleep again. But my dad called me to help him.
YOU KNOW HELP HIM DO WHAT?

Wash the posh!
Lameeeee
And then again went to my other grandma's house for dinner.
And the food was great! I bet you will feel hungry just by looking at it.


After diner I came home.
Well its gonna be CNY soon and i got to go! want go watch fireworks!
Visit me more often yar! gonna update bout the first day of New year tomorrow.

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com