Sunday, February 24

Debate Day!!


Woke up at 5 as usual to go to school today. While playing my games got nothing to do so vained! lolx



Ahaaa!
cam whoring!
And then boarded my lame school bus to school.

And since I arrived school at 6:30, I went to Chung Ling students favorite place! lolx

CS-2 an Internet Cafe opposite my school
And after about an hour I went back to school. Was so hungry so headed to the canteen and I met my teammates there. Lolx all were in school uniforms and I am the only 1 in casual as i am the reserves.


Guys at work


Working harder!

Keat Yang

Hobart

Daniel and Eujene
And about 9 everyone was here



And as usual the prefects were on duty today

And we were all sent to some classrooms .

The classroom we were sent to hasn't been used for about 6 months now. And luckily we had it or other people would see this
OH YEAH BEFORE YOU SEE THE PICTURE MAKE SURE YOUR 13 YEARS OLD OR ABOVE CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO POLLUTE YOUR THINKING
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

talk to the walL!
LMAO!
The we had a group picture

We were all looking at something on the board!
1 more!!

perfecto! look at budhha Wei kang!
ROFl!!!!
lolx kidding man
And I took this scenery from my school. isn't my school nice>?
lol


After that since it was still early i changed and went for my football training




he Aims!! he shoots!
does he score? no one knows

few students playing by their own on the other side
At about 10 i went back to watch the guys debate. You see we were at first gonna be competing against Convent Light Street

See ! But at the end there was a reschedule so we were up against Hutchings!
So everyone went into the class room and let the debate begin!
the motion of the debate was
"the ban On Cell Phones In Schools Should Be Lifted"
We were the opposition




Seniors as calm and at the same time showing no mercy as always

Our opponents.

Hutching guys

At the end of the day we won! lol and the next 1 is on this coming Wednesday!
On the way down saw my friends

We went to the canteen for our lunch. We had nasi beryani

Well after that I waited for my parents to fetch me up. And we went to a coffee shop behind my grandma's house in Greennlane. I think its Taman Delima. lolx. Drank Soya

Well its 1Am now and I am effin tired so I think I will stop for today. Visit me often yar!

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com