Monday, February 25

After A Days Hard Work


had my districct MSSPP football competition. And guess what we lost 6-3. But who cares 2 of their goals were clearly offside and the linesman had also raisd the flag.There was only one indivijual that really let me down. He is one of my defenders. I told him to mark people and not just by focusing on offsides, but...
Anyway I had played my role , I have assisted 2 goals out of the 3 and supported my team. Well no more football anymore. Now focus on exams!!
Oh yeah Manchester United demolished Newcastle United for the second time this year. Here are some pictures.
Manchester United players celebrate after Wayne Rooney opened the scoring
Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney scores the opening goal
Patrice Evra of Manchester United is challenged by Stephen Carr of Newcastle United
Cristiano Ronaldo of Manchester United doubles the lead for his side
Michael Carrick of Manchester United and James Milner of Newcastle United compete for possession

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com