Thursday, February 14

Happy Birthday to me!


lolx yesterday that is 13th of February was my birthday. As always I never got out to celebrate it but i think am gonna have lunch with my family on this coming weekend.Well yesterday was kinda great! xD I had a slice of cake at the end.

Well here are my Birthday Shutouts!
guys thanks for always being there for me.
Especially 2 of my close friends
You 2 should know who you are
And I also want to thank Nabila for witting a Happy birthday post for me!
And yeah!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Tonight will be "Pai Ti Gong" Its a time where people pray to the god so that their business will be a success. More pictures will be uploaded later

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com