Sunday, February 3

Did i make The right decision?


It was lorene's birthday today, so I had to wake up early to take a bus to PCGHS then I walk to my grands house opposite United Hockien Cemetery. But my uncle didn't go PCGHS today. S had to follow him around everywhere before he can send me there. We stoped by his relatives shop so that he could have his BREAKFAST.

Its somewhere near Weld Quay. And there i was waiting. And then he took me there on a motorcycle. And he was going like 100KM/H. And I had to apy him RM3. grr.
After a while I got bored so decided to walk to a newly opened Internet cafe opposite Peng Hwa. Galaxy. xD Its kinda nice all the computers come with the games i like and Its all 19 inch LCD monitors.
While i was waiting for my grandpa to fetch me back I met some friends at 711.

About 1PM I heard they were already at Gurney so I bathed and got ready and walked to Gurney. yar
WALK. lol
The first thing i saw was why was there so many people at the center?

Who knew there was these acrobatic performances.

After that i was walking and walking to find my friends

In the end decided to have lunch at Fish & Co.

I dunno who took this while I was smsing.

Here's the menu

My fish and cjhips

everyone talking around the table
(see the girl on the right side of the table?)
She is the birthday girl
Another girl that was also celebrating her birthday on the same day was Xin Yi.
can't see her in this picture thou

OMG!! look what Khai Ling was doing!!
sucking blood from Xin Yi's finger!!

Another group picture.
After this point there aren't alot of pictures anymore. After this i was so lonely.Most of the people today were couples. And Most of the guys went their separate ways. At first i had 2 friends to talk to. . But she had to go home for tuition at 3 and another friend's bf came. I didn't even knew she had a bf.
So like always i ma always left out. the only guy single. they walked together. i walked alone for most of the time. I sacrificed alot to go that day. In the end I didn't get any benefits. Eventually went to watch a movie. Finally wasn't so bored anymore. But after the movie finished it was back to normal but i finally had a friend to talk to. I thank her very much for making me not feeling so lonely. I don't need to say her name.She know who she is.About 8++ we were already waiting for our parents. we were like "lepaking" in Gurney

Oh yeah , I got her a present from S&J

I promised to get her a hello Kitty doll since her last birthday.
Hopes she likes it.
And again back to my main question. Did I make the right decision to go to Gurney yesterday?
Cons.
I felt so lonely for most of the time. Being single really hurts alot.
Pros
got to maker her happy.
Anyway I am also turning 15 soon.
13th of Feb!!!






0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com