Friday, February 8

2nd Day Of Chinese New Year


Well as usual went to visit my dad's grandma first. Today soso many relatives came!!
here are some pictures.




And I only knew that I had soso many cute cousins! lolx



SpiderMaN!!!

See the girl waving to me?

She is the cutest!!! OMG!! so sososo cute! Can't deny k! lolx. She is 10 and she stays in Singapore. She follows her mom( my aunt0 back to Penang only on Chinese new years.

Anyway after everyone arrived, we GAMBLED again. Lolx and I LOST!! agaiN!! today RM 30! sobzz

At the end of the day I collected many ang pows!!

But still.. the feeling of losing money in gambling made me so sad. lolx
After taht went to My other grandms's house.

At night, went to my dad's sister's house to celebrate my grandma's house to celebrate her birthday! lolx

happy birthday grandma!!

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com