Saturday, February 16

I can Never get Pass My Weakness


It has happen again . Today in my trials for the school tennis team. I screwed up again. I always play well with my dad. But when theres competition , I always get nervous and I screw up. Well talk about this later On Friday morning it was "Pai Ti Kong" as I explained on the previous post. And there wasn't much pictures to take . This is the only clear 1.

Burning paper to their ancestors .
Well back t today. This morning our Under-15 football team had a friendly with our Under 18 mates. We were thrashed 6-0. And at the end of the day I injured myself. And I had a tennis trials in the afternoon. So...
Yeah couldn't play well and I got nervous again.and...
sighs* its so frustrating and sad at the same time. I can never get pass this weakness of mine. AM I REALLY THAT BAD?
I dunno.
haih....

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com