Wednesday, February 20

Exams!!


Exams are just round the corner and I haven't prepared. Seriously this days I go to school not to study but to Debate from the start of school till it finishes. And it has been like this for 3 days and it is gonna continue till next week if we win this Saturday. Debate is kinda new for me and I find it very difficult as I am not good at scripting and I get nervous really fast. Anyway I wish my teammates good luck during this Saturday and go all the way to the Finals and again be the District Champion for the fifth consecutive year!
CLHS
GO! GO! GO!

And recently there is also the MSSPP Football competition which i am competing . I am in charge of everything . From giving and collecting forms , ordering and collecting the jerseys, getting permission to use the school field and inform everyone about any new updates.

AND! 2 days ago I was appointed as the new First Assistant Monitor. So.. yeah more burden more responsibilities and a tie around my neck. Xd I will update a pic of me in a tie soon.

Well I am sory because I haven't been anywhere lately so no pictures can be posted. Be patient.

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com