Sunday, February 3

My Mouth looks weird


Went to have my braces fixed in the afternoon.And now I have 2 more rubberdends in my mouth. Now its like a web. So whenever i want to eat. I have to take 2 of the rubberbends out. I want to show you but i have a few comments from people who told me NOt to show pictures of my teeth!
After that went to play tennis with my dad!
here's some random pictures


xD
Anyway Went to the airport just now.

What were we doing there?
We were gona pick up the President of The United States

Over here sir!
LMAO!
No silly!! we went there for dinner lar. lol
Nandos!


And on the way home stoped by here

To buy some fireworks!
Shhh
after police catch me.
OMG! I can't continue to blog. Its already 11 and I havent done my home work
so see ya!
BTW today I had my record amount of visits!
thanks for your supports guys!

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com