Tuesday, February 5

RESPONSIBILITIES!!!!


Today I had the most responsibilities in my life.Cause I have been appointed as our school's football U-15 Captain, *perasan!! I had to give out the forms to my teammates for the coming MSSPP competition. I had to hand out the forms to 20 people and have to make sure they get the things needed. And i am also gonna order our team jersey and have to collect $$ from them.
Wow!
Chien Ming is growing up!
Oh yeah I just found out that I was accpeted as the Dk thingy i auditioned for yesterday!!
And! And!! by next week I am officially the new monitor of 3TA5!!
RESPONSIBILITIES!!!!
And i also attended Counseling just now. Obviously I can't tell you what the teacher told me since it's P&C.
Well the main thing is my biggest problem is i think to far as most of you that knows me will know. So if i can pass this stage I can be happy!

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com