Monday, February 18

We have Gone Down Into the History Books


My school's football team has made it into the history books, FOR MOST GOALS SCORED AGAINST US. Lost 8-0. I always had confidence in our team. Whenever people tell me that we are gonna screw up because of our amount of training which is only 3 TIMES! , I always will brush them out by saying that even if we had so little training we still will have alot of team work .But after today, i am so disappointed. Our coach doesn't really understand all the players as much as I do cause i have already know all of them for 3 years and played together but he doesn't listen to me and made alot of mistakes in substitution . Well ain't gonna talk much about it anymore as it is really hurtful. Anyway tomorrow i am going to have my first debate exercise. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com