Saturday, February 9

the Best Day Of 2007 to 2008


Went to Queens to watch Kung Fu Dung after lunch while my mom met with her old classmates. And at the end of the day I only knew that Samantha Chong aha SamC was my mom's classmates daughter. Small world huh! And there were so so many people in Queens today.

At abut 3:30 I went back home. At about 4;30 went to Joey's house with the chicken I preapred for the BBQ. Since there was allot of work to be done i went early to help Joey and her friend Wei Nian out. Oisheh! hard to hear right! lol Chien Ming help in kitchen
Joey's house soso nice. Even this isn't my first time to her house but her house rawks!!
Just the bathroom explains it!

if i told you I took this from a 5STAR hotel you would believe me to.
And there was also a swing too!

MY EYE HURTS!!!

Since everyone was not here yet so her mom brought us to have Laksa near by.
lols

After that went back. And everything was already I got nothing to do so vained!!




(fishy)
Then when Yuslyn , Yi Yang, Xian Wen and Lee May came the BBQ started.
Heres some random pictures.









(Duno do what bug Business)

( I want!!!! 8.1 Mega Pixels)

ALAMAK!!!!
What happend!!\

And then after this toot toot______
battery dead!
So after that used Joey's T2!!!
And trust me we vained and vained and VAINED!!!
I think theres gnna be about 50++ pictures of us posing!
I will upload it soon after I get those pictures.
After that we gambled!! And I hate XIAN WEN!!!
Played 4 rounds he won 4 rounds!!
sobzz
Well in the end i had to go home to. But today was a very happy day for me. Thanks Joey!!
And you guys!!

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com