Monday, August 18

Cousins' Back


This morning was horrible in tuition. A friend of mine acted to be emo and broke his specs into 2 pieces when teacher asked him a question and he didn't know the answer. Well the spectacles were actually already broken but no one knew so when he told us I laughed my ass off. Then the ethacer thought I was the 1 that made him break it into and he changed my place and blaming me for my friends behavior.
You don't know anything don't make conclusions!

After tuition Alicia came over to my house so that I could help her in her math and English but I wasn't much help to her as Singaporean math is INSANE!!! She is getting ready for a scholarship test to study in MGS Singapore tomorrow.

After a while EuJune came by. That crazy guy cycled all the way from BJ. WOWW!!



Well good luck Alicia tomorrow! At about 5 they had to go cause we were leaving to visit my cousin that just came back from London. Well she lives there actually. Shes back for her summer holidays.



Ahaa she is 14! You guys stay away from her lo! xD our family had dinner at Starview. Its a restaurant along Burma Road.


The food was excellent, but the price was also quite a bomb!


Look at my silly little brother!


WEI! now 7th month don't simply play lor!

AND AS FOR LEE CHONG WEI....
haih disappointment
better luck next time

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com