Friday, August 8

Olympics!!!


Its gonna start in 1 hour! and i can't watch it was I will be in tuition. Haih.....
Well for me the thing I love most in the mascots!


They are so cute! I don't think you guys need me to explain what they mean as most of us had already done a project about the Olympics. What about the slogan you may ask.


To me it is meaningless. If the world had the same dream and that was for a better future would the "biggest" news in todays newspaper happen? I may not know the truth but if you wnat to improve Malaysia focus on more important stuff like wooing more foreign investors and not fighting day and night about this petty matters.

ONE WORLD ONE DREAM
I support 1 thing! that everyone in the world sleeps so we will always have dreams!

Had our diagnostic test today. And the papers were... If your form 3 you will know. if your not Malaysian, you can know how low Malaysian standards are.
Papers will be out tomorrow. Left My papers in school.

Anyway I should be attending my friends birthday now but due to objections from my parents I am grounded till the exams are over. So will take this opportunity to wish
JOEL HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE!!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com