Friday, August 1

Penang Close



After only sleeping from 12:30 to 5AM this morning , woke up and got ready to board PCC3411 to PCGHS for my tennis competition.

When I arrived it was only 6:40 so didn't want to go to my grands house yet. Don't want wake them so early, so sat at 711.And I was this


I now only know PCGHS also like us got CCTV. I always thought girls school never beed as everyone was a "guai kia"

Well compared to Chung Ling their school looks more congested in the morning


Our school has A, B, and C gate for the students to come in while they only have one and its beside such a small road.Oh yeah Chung Ling kias will only know this. Our school got 1 dog called "xiao bai" right? PCGHS also gt

XIAO HEI!!

Met Ziwei at 711 and we had a little chat. xP/ At about 7:20 walked to my grands house and went o Penang Sports Club at 9.At that time most of the contestants were already there



Jhen played against Vim first





And he lost. After that it was my urn. And I lost o. Haih I just can never concentrate during competitions and start to get nervous.3 years in a row lost in first round. And I met Eric for 2 times in 3 years!!! Walaooo@!! really no luck. Well after my match Jhen drooped me back at PCGHS and I waited for my school bus to arrive. While waiting saw Joey! She asked whether want join her and Wei Nian for lunch at Chicky Pub and follow her mom home. So I said ok.

Lolx I had chicken! It tasted very delicious! No wonder their students like to go there so much.But its also a little costly la. RM11:80 for my lunch. xD While eating we took some pictures haa


Joey so chubbY!






Wei Nian trying to peel the meat lol.

Lol as usual me and her mom talk non stop all the way home. haha. When I arrived home, I wanted to have my cooling bath. But no one was home!!! My parents thought I was gonna be back after 3PM!. So slept outside haih damm kesian


At last they came home and now here I am blogging. Catcha guys next time!

New GAY MV out!
Closer by Neyo.
Will be posted on the coming post xp.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com