Sunday, August 10

PC Fair



Went to PISA for the PC Fair today.


It was so so crowded. More crowded than the last time I came. There were loads more stores.See what I mean by crowded.




And this is only the outside, wait till you go inside the inside part.


At first I wanted to buy a printer and a new pair of speakers.These baby was wonderful!


The base was very strong but dad didn't want to buy. Anyway went around walking in the crowd and I saw an African! lolx Decided to take a picture with them!


Inside there was like a war of banners! like election!



Seriously! Just no logo of BN and PKR
Well at the end of the day I finally got myself a HP printer!


Yeepee!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com