Monday, August 18

Turning Back Time


Time flies, a one time your a baby the next your dead. Lets look back at the past. My past. this was me when I was 1


Some say it looks like me today some doesn't even know its me. Then 2 years later I finally turn 3

Chien Ming is finally 3. My birthday party. I can't rememebr what I got or who came as i have lost the memory of that occasion

Then another year later I turn 4

Thank you thank you!!! At that at I started to go to a Kindergarden called Super Kids some where near teh place I used to live.

Tjis pic below consists of me, my bro and my cousin. You know from the last post!


Then at the age of 6 I transfered to Tan Qiang . The Buddhist place. Haha not Shaolin temple don't worry.
And in my primary days I studied in SJK(c) Kwang Hwa. My primary in the near future will be the top school in Penang. Will be trying to beat Penang Chinese Primary, And now as you all know I am in CLHS. Even though my school isn't really good, but among all the schools on the state I can proudly say that we have the most complete facilities.

AI WU CHUNG LING!


0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com