Sunday, August 3

Penang Close Day 2


Went to somewhere which looks like this from the inside.




Know where is it? a church? a museum?.
Its actually PSC
When I arrived almost everyone was there again. It was doubles today. And as the matches started people were watching it with full excitement.


Well my match wasn't gonna start that early so a few friends and I went to the playground to take pictures!





Felt like I was a kid again. Gosg I am now 15! in 2 years time I will be driving. in 7 I might be married. Time flies.

Well here is a video about how the day went


I let Jhen down again as we lost 8-6. We were so so close!!! I could feel the win! But yet again... the nervousness and mentally weak me couldn't do it and we lost right at the end. Sorry mate.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com