Friday, August 15

Miniature Concert




Had nothing to do yesterday night so decided to follow my family to go to catch a miniature concert held at a temple near by. It was held to pray for the Hungry Ghost I think.

Quite a big crowd was there.


This is held I think 3 times a year one during CNY and once more during moon cake festival. There also stalls there selling drinks, loh bak, fried bee hoon... . ....

All the singers dressed up like they were exotic dancers. Trust me, Malays can't be here cause it is totally HARAM!! See what I mean


Well their singing aren't that good but thi days most famous artists can't really sing. This days image sells not vocals.
Some of the people got so high they were dancing in front of the stage. I was laughing my ass out there.


One of the singers went to pray at the temple after singing half way and again more peopl got high and started to CHA CHA in front of the temple.



At about 12 we finally went home. Lee Chong Wei in finals!!!! Even though I not a badminton person but who cares!!
MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!
Get your gold and 1 million ringgit!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com