Wednesday, August 27

Is It To Late?


When you want something you have to sacrifice somethingelse. As for me the thing I want now is something very hard to achieve but I will never give up. I am changing . My so called "friendliness" will be less seen in the near future. Well lets hope I can make it la. Rebuild my reputation from scratch.
If you are reading hope you wil believe me.

Anyway Anwar won!! Wuhuu!!! He is gonna be sworn in as a MP very soon. Lets hope he can rebuild our beloved Malaysia to the once and glorious country we used to be. And the first thing he should do is fight corruption! I cannot say that IF OR WHEN he becomes PM he wont be corrupted but at least lets give him a chance better then letting Malaysia rot as it is now.

MALAYSIA BOLEH!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com