Thursday, August 21

(Part 2)


After that we had a group picture.


JAYCEES mates


Everyone)

And it was station games time. I pity the stationers. My JC mates were like.. hahah speechless lol the girls sure very very pek cek de.




Pity Zhen
But at the end of the day we did win best support!! hahahahah with the help of my "loud speaker" hahaha. And something shocked me that momment. There was a Prom King and Queen! I was like ok getting ready to take a picture then my name was announced HOLLYMAMA !!
was so shockedd!! Ah Jo was the queen.
Got thsi ring! lolx


Wuhuu!!!!
After this point I lost my camera and everyone was vaining with it.











Us JAYCEES

Jing Jie so cute!

Well thats all for now. Popping performance still uploading. Will be posted on next post.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com