Thursday, August 14

Mummy 3!


Went to watch Mummy Tomb of the Dragon Emperor after my math tuition yesterday.

The show wasn't really nice compared to the last 2 episodes. I would give a 7 out of 10 for it. But the supporting female actress Issabella Leong was very stunning!

And for a new comer her acting skills was not bad at all.Anyway reached home at about 12:s0 and BANG! was on the bed sleeping in less than 10 minutes.
For those PCGHS students, here are some good news. I think most of you already know but here it is. The new rule that the hair musn't pass the ear by 3CM has been abolished . Maybe it was a rumour at first but now my friend has told me that it has been clarified and the old rule still stands at 5cm below the ear.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com