Saturday, August 16

Holidays Starts


Its the first day of teh holidays, normally people will go to Gurney or Queensbay. AS for me I slept like a pig in the morning till 11AM. Then went to KOMTAR to get a new pair of climbing shoes for my mom.


(crossing the road)

This place used to be a very crowded and popular among us Penangites during my fathers time, but since the presence of newer and better shopping malls, KOMTA has lost its place as the NO.1 shooping mall in Penang.


Very empty

Well this is the shop we went to




I recommend this shop to you guys if you need any footwear. Its way way cheaper! I bought my F10 the last tiem for only RM150. If you buy it from Gurney or anywherelse it will cost at least Rm180++
And I saw Adidas sneakers for only RM139. Old model la. After my mom got what she wanted went for lunch at this Coffee Shop in KOMTAR I bet it was here since the building started business.


On the way back this thing got my eye



Its so nice!! An empty camera!!!

Beofre going for tennis , went to Mega Sports


Wanted to ask if they can make the T-Shirts for my club for a lower rate then my friend at school. And surprisingly they didn't but their cloth quality was nice so I took some samples and will discuss with my mates when school reopens.


Since it was still early we dropped by my grands house. And my aunt was there and she had a LV bag!! Haa 2 thousand bag. lol Rich peopel

VAINED WITH IT!


I almost forgot, on the road, I saw this shop

seriously its funny, check the name of the company....
heres a hint, add an "O" after IA

Went to E-Gate for dinner.


Wanted to have Japanese at TAO, but was so full! Crazy! So in the end had dinner at Georgetown Cafe or something.


Parents having hard time figuring what to order


Haa vainer Ming is back


Well thats about ti for today. See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

bear on August 17, 2008 at 9:00 AM said...

its a underwater casing. not an empty camera. -_- if i am not mistaken. haha

chien-ming on August 18, 2008 at 1:27 PM said...

really? oops my mistake! haaa

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com