Monday, August 4

Too Many Stuff To Talk About


Lets remind time. On Saturday night went to Wei Ren's house

to celebrate her sister's birthday!
Happy 18th Birthday!!
There was only me and Wei Ren that were 15 all the rest were 18. Her sis is already in college.Most of our friends Put Aeroplane!

Well here are some pictures!




Sunday

There was a JCI Penang meeting at Masyarakat Penyayang .



Almost half of our board attended the meeting. This meeting was chaired by Mr Law




He was giving us tips on life and many other stuff.Anyway he also stated that there will be an apartment stay on the 23rd and 24th of August.Each school can send the maximum of 8 members. I doubt any of us form 3s will be attending as it is very near to our trials.

Well after the meeting went to Adventist to have my braces checked. And we went to Queensbay for dinner. Me and my bro had KFC. After dinner went to find my parents at Starbucks.



Nice mugs!!

Well my parents come to Starbucks like once in 3 years? lol They went for dinner there becuase my dad had some RM30 coupons so he decided to have dinner there.Normally he would complain how much a cup of coffee costs! And says that with that sum of money he can buy a whole packet of coffee powder and make 10s of cups!!

Before we went home I saw these cool hand made aeroplanes!







Till later!
The MV I promised will be out in the next post.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com