Thursday, August 21

Prom King?? OMG!! (part 1)



After having lunch at Sunshine Square today went to PCGHS Interact club's Installation day. Took a U303 bus to KOMTAR.

On the way there passed by my primary school.

Its so nice!!! to bad I graduated to early.
Well after arriving at KOMTAR I changed bus and sat U104 to Tanjung Bungah



On the way there i witnessed a snatch theft happen. THOSE ^*#^#_$ YOU ALL OLD PEOPLE BAG ALSO WANT SNATCH. snatch snatch! I snatch your life away then you know. Old people ok!!! uselesss!

The whole journey from Sunshine to my destination was about an hour and 20 minutes. Well here are some scenic pictures of the hotel.






When I arrive it was still early so everyone was still practicing.
At about 6 everyone was already here so the program started of with a dance by Niki, Angelyna and Sze Sze

After dinner the old board was replaced by the new one. Here was how it went













Everyone wore to kill today. xp Heres the highly anticipated Fashion show video.
SORRY SZE!!


my ratings 8 out of 10
to be continued...

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com