Saturday, December 15

Batu Feringgi


Well today started with rain and more rain. So I couldn't go and buy the reload card I promised someone. So had to wait till afternoon. When mo drop iff brother to tuition. I immediately rushed down the hill to buy it. Almost knocked a car. Seriously!! had to be home before her or she will ask this and ask that.Anyway dad came back kinda early today. He said wanted to go to Batu Ferringgi out of a sudden . So after came back from football, we went.
On the way there nothing to so took some random pictures.

I seriously got nothing better to do!
Well arrived there at 9. here are some pictures.

Scary!


my mom bought 1 of these

Nice?

Tattoo!

A fine work of art!

Well most of the fake good weren't sold today because there was a raid by the customs. So no DVD's NO Channel handbags and NO Nike Sneakers!! I wanted to get them! But eventually I ended up with new shorts and a Quicksilver T-Shirt,( some weren't confiscated)
And then we went home.
Oh yeah I had a little makeovver. can anyone spot the difference?
Don't mind this ugly picture yar
Was taken when i was really blur.

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com