Tuesday, December 25

Tagged


I got tagged by Nicole and Piyi
I will just do 1 la
xD

8 points about your perfect lover, 8 points about yourself and tag 8 people in return.

My perfect lover has to be
  1. Caring
  2. Be with you whenever you need her.
  3. Good to talk to
  4. Not" small gas"
  5. Trusts me
  6. Appreciates what I do for her
  7. Less EXes the better
  8. Pretty( if she has covered point 1 to 7 then looks doesn't really play a big part)
Me? ermm
  1. Humorous
  2. Loves to help
  3. single!
  4. love making friends
  5. tall
  6. emo
  7. love to talk
  8. wears braces
There now I would like t tag
NO ONE
ahaaa

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com