Thursday, December 6


lolx anyway today didnt do anything. had dinner at Elmondo's Pizza. Is that what its called? its at Crystal Point. Anyway the food there are delicious yet not very expensive. I mean compared restaurants that charge RM10 for a soup!!
Anyway after that went to me Aunt's place. got restless and used her 3.2 mega pixel phone to vain!! ahaa


Ahaa what!! lolx don't look at me like that! xD
Long time didn't vain d lor!
lolx anyway i tried something just now. i actually signed up for NEOPETS!!!
OMG! can i get anymore childish!
lol anyway its kinda interesting!
there's even Poker!!
But I doubt i play it that often. Its so so complicated!
Strange. this days the word COMPLICATED is so commonly used by me. anyway
that's all for today

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com