Saturday, December 8

Something Unexpected


Well today I dunno why but was so Gotten into music I actually took out my recorder that was left aside by me for like 2 years that had already rusted. Nahh I am just Kidding its plastic . Won't rust

And and i even searched for sites that teaches me AGAIN how to play it. lol I never paid attention during music periods in my primary school days!
here are some samples.


At the end of the day I just follow the A B C D E F# G buttons which I still don't know how to differentiate as doremi , for now I can only play B A G C' and D cause it only uses 1 hand. Playing marry had a lil lamb and all the saints go like a pro!!
wuhuu!!!!!
bwahhahaaa
Well for most of today I was left home alone. My parents were going to this dinner at Rasa Sayang hotel. So mom went to do her make up at about 3PM left me and my lil bro at home. Then came back at 5PM and my dad also came back. After that they went to the dinner and left my bro at my grand parent's house. And there I was home alone. Got nothing to do. And there's this someone thats always busy playing Neo Pets! ahaa
Was so bored.
Some how in 1 convo in MSN. I actually got crazy enough to write a poem!!
I mean wow!
And they came back at 12 and that was it. Oh yeah its 5AM on a Saturday morning now and lets just say I can't sleep.

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com