Monday, December 10


Today after chatting on MSN with Joey I still have the sweets she gave me when she went to Hong Kong 3 years ago.

The wrapper was still wasn't open. And when I looked at the back. I only knew that the expiry date had passed. but still wasn't gonna open it. Its not just a box of mint. Its a piece of my memories. Some time later like 10 years from now, i can look at it and say to myself. hey that's the gift my friend gave me. This days, whenever I pass my primary school, I will always think of the good old days. The days where I was just a little boy.Where the pupils of 6M will just run around class, keep PERLING classmates about who they liked. it was so so fun. but now everyone has gowned up. but still friends will always stay friends as god will always be a god.
We must always learn to forgive each other and never have the hate and jealous feeling.

Sorry guys. I got nothing to write about today. so I just BLAHh something out.
haih. Someone you miss so much and didn't talk to for days finally comes online but I wasn't on. but I waited. And it paid of. but after just a few messages. The word "gtg bye" appears. This is life. You have to accept that things will never go your way. like the example above. I just hope she will be online soon.

2 comments:

her on December 11, 2007 at 11:23 AM said...

LOL! Open and see the sweets how already la
haha got momo d

chien-ming on December 11, 2007 at 4:54 PM said...

haha to precious ler cant open!
lol

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com