Saturday, December 29

Last Outing for Year 2007!


A few friends said wanted to go Queens today cause last weekend of the holidays already. So went there at 11:30 cause parents cant drop me after that time. No one was gonna be there till 12 something. So went to Borders to read books. ya READ!!! But everyone was late. all came at about 1:30PM.So went to meet Lee May, Joey, Xian Wen, Wen Chien and Ting Feng at GSC.
Sorry Ting Feng, I don't have your URL.)

Wanted to watch National Treasure but there were insufficient tickets, so went skating instead.There were many people today compared to my past 2 visits.I was so high today, I went to do a head stand when the people were dancing. I KI SIAO d.
While I was resting, I saw this , it might it helpful.


(I lost my bag once, They really meant it)
Anyway at 4:40 went to watch

See me and my 3 buddies? Ahaa Alvin and The Chipmunks
After the movie we went to Coffee bean to find Desmond and Eric. We talked alot. After a while we went to Sake Sushi. We went there the 4 of us. And looked the price! Want to get out ASAP!
but we were already there so ordered green tea! And to show some 'facy'. We took a plate of Sushi!All of them were so pai sei! I had to be the bad guy to settle the RM 6:79 Bill!
Luckily so waiter didn't scold us. I bet he was cursing all the way after we left.
Then decided to go Old Town to have dinner. But there were so many people so had to wait very long and it was already 7:40 and me Xian Wen and Lee may had to go home d. Then suddenly the herein came into the picture. Joey suggested that her mom fetch all of us home!
And she did!
We talked like we haven't talked for many many years there. I swore many people were looking at us. And the spicy food made me cough badly.When we finished dinner. her parents weren't here yet. so we went to CYC. who knew we went there no to play, but to VAIN!

Me nad Lee Mayy

Me and Xian Wen
Me and Joey

Group pic(avoid the guy on the left, I so stim!!)
Then we went down n to Coffee Bean.Her parents were there d. Then we went in.We were so pai sei!!
Her parents are very good.

Uncle driving
haha dunno why I suddenly talked so so much with her parents. Was the second time talked to her mom in 1 week.When reach home also cant finish talking. lol
After I came home went straight to have a shower. And here I am now. Opps 11 d got to go watch ManUtd and West Ham!

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com