Sunday, December 9

What's Wrong With Me


I dunno what's happening. I feeel that I am changing. Sometimes act as an arrogant jerk . Gosh I hope I can know what wrong with me. like this morning, in tuition, I unintentianally provoked a friend of mine without me knowing what I did until I did it. I did apologise thou. I hope you guys can tell me whenever i am wrong doesn't matter where. I won't be mad at you. Help me before its to late.

Anyway My Aunt( father's sister) is going to japan with her husband next week . So she came to my house today . My mom was gonna take care of my cousin!

Isn't she cute!! My aunt says that if i am able to make her MAMA when she comes home. She will buy me a pair of Nike sneakers.
Wuhuu! wish me luckShe also brought some of her toys here.OMG! her toys all so so HO LIAO.like this one.

I wish i had toys like this when I was young.
Anywya can't wait to take care of her

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com